- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Put all ingredients into a bowl with a sealed lid and shake well.
- Marinate for two hours.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Put all ingredients onto a baking sheet.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Recipe provided by The Auxiliary of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale