Chef Marcellino Verzino of Marcellino Ristorante in Old Town Scottsdale created an olive oil, fresh garden mint and lemon dressing to be used on fresh salads and even layering over baked or sautéed fish or chicken. Chef Marcellino offers this delightful mix over his Ahi tuna Carpaccio which blankets peppery organic arugula.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp yellow mustard
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl for one minute.
- Pour in a glass cruet and shake well before using.