AZ ECO FASHION WEEK AT F.A.B.R.I.C.
April 24-28 • Various times each day
Engage with Arizona designers, businesses, students, experts and leaders in the community to explore ECO Fashion. The week features education, engagement and entertainment while exploring sustainability in the business of fashion.
F.A.B.R.I.C., 132 E. 6th St., Tempe
More at azecofashionweek.com
SHE DAY: A SUSTAINABLE, HEALTHY, ETHICAL (SHE) WOMEN’S WELLNESS EVENT
Sunday, April 29 • 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
SHE Day is a day of wellness you’ve been waiting for. Join incredible women for a day of soothing self-care, science-based education, and crazy levels of inspiration that will leave you refreshed and with an action plan for growing your own unique sustainable, healthy, ethical lifestyle. Use the code GREENLIVINGAZ for a $79 ticket! Highlights include:
- Inspiration and answers to all your burning questions during education sessions from industry leaders.
- Enjoy essential oils throughout the day! Plus, make your own roller ball with the perfect essential oil your body needs right now.
- Give your body a hug with yoga throughout the day with Heather Young, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT.
- Shop the SHE Marketplace and connect with incredible and unique, local companies in clean living and wellness!
- Have fun trying organic, healthy treats, and a coffee and tea bar.
- And so much more!
SoHo63, 63 East Boston Street, Chandler
Learn more at www.shechangeseverything.
ARIZONA FOOD & FARM FORUM
May 8-9 • All Day
The AZ Food & Farm Forum is a 2-day conference for producers, food entrepreneurs, and local food advocates, programmed to sustainably change the way our desert state feeds itself. The event features networking sessions, nationally-acclaimed keynote speakers, instructional workshops, & the opportunity to grow your local food community.
The Farm at Agritopia, 3000 E Ray Road, Gilbert
EARTH MONTH AT BIOSPHERE 2
Every Saturday in April • 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Enjoy a three-week Earth Day celebration with hands-on experiences taking place every Saturday in April at Biosphere 2. Visit Biosphere 2’s specialty tours page for more information.
University of Arizona, 32540 S. Biosphere Road, Oracle
Tickets are $10-$20
More at visittucson.org