It is our Urban Design issue again, and we are celebrating our seventh anniversary too! It is hard to believe it has been seven years since Green Living produced our first issue.
We want to thank everyone for giving your support and the chance to make a difference in the eco-conscious community. We have been blessed to work with amazing clients, readers, writers, photographers,
graphic designers, artists, videographers, partners and friends. We have created amazing relationships with the community.
For those who are part of our green tribe and attend our monthly launch parties, we would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude. For those who are new to the magazine, join us! Our monthly launch parties exist to promote community and are a wonderful way to mix and mingle with other like-minded, sustainable and eco-conscious people in the green industry.
We had our first Simple Solutions Summit in 2016 and would love it if you generate change by making a simple solution — we often underestimate the importance of the little things we do every day.
What are the simple solutions you implement in your life? Here are
seven simple solutions that you can start today.
1. Mix vinegar in with your laundry detergent instead of using dryer sheets
2. Switch your plastic containers to glass
3. Put lemon juice in your dishwasher instead of dishwashing detergent
4. Switch to vegan, organic skincare products
5. Mix baking soda and water, and apply as a salve to relieve insect bites
6. Eat organic fruits and vegetables
7. Save rubber bands from produce and reuse in your house
Please send us your simple solutions. We will celebrate seven years by sharing your simple solutions weekly.
We are excited for the upcoming years!
To educate, empower and inspire,